Terms & Conditions
How to Book Your Tour:
To make a reservation for yourself or your group, please contact Get to Know Belize Adventures email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our tour desk at +501-610-9891. You may also fill out the Tour Reservation form and submit it for a response in about 24 hours or less.
We accept Visa and MasterCard.
- Minimum of 2 persons required for Tours
- Rates are based in US$ Dollars and are per person
- Prices are subject to change at any time before you confirm.
- You may be joined with other persons or groups on a tour (In this case the rate of most of the tours decreases and you will be updates on the new rate)
- Items included in tour are specified in the tour description.
- Items not included are specified on the tour description
Tour Rates do not include:
- Items not included are specified on the tour description – please review carefully
- Gratuities are optional and are not included – please feel free to tip your driver/guide for a job well done.
- Items of personal nature
We know that times are unpredictable and that more flexibility is needed when making travel plans. We have revised our policy to allow you to cancel new and existing reservations without penalty up until 14 days prior to your tour.
To confirm a tour booking, a 50% deposit of your selected tour must be paid in order to secure a confirmed booking. We accept Visa, MasterCard. Get to Know Belize Adventure requests that the remaining balance for your tour be made in cash or credit card at the time of departure of your scheduled tour.
- After a secured booking is made, please inform us via email as soon as possible, should there arise any changes that will affect your scheduled date of arrival and planned day of the tour with us.
- A full refund on deposit is granted if cancellation is made from the booking date to 2 weeks in advance of the scheduled tour.
- If cancellation is made within the period of 2 weeks to 2 days prior to the tour, a 10% service charge will be deducted from the deposit.
- No refund if cancellation is made 2 days (48hours) prior to the tour.
- No Refund for NO SHOW
- If your Tour is canceled by Get to Know Belize Adventure due to inclement weather, your reservation deposit will be refunded to you in full.
Change Reservations with No Penalty:
- Guests may change the dates of any existing or new confirmed reservation to an alternate date within the next 12 months.
- Requests for a Reservation Change must be made prior to 24 hours before the scheduled tour.
- There will be no penalty and no rate change if rebooking in the same tour.